We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how The RGM GROUP and its affiliates (collectively “THE RGM GROUP”) collect and process your information through The RGM GROUP websites, devices, products, services, online and physical stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together “The RGM GROUP Services”). By using The RGM GROUP Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Information About Customers Does The RGM GROUP Collect?
We collect your information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of information we collect:
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to The RGM GROUP Services.
• Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of The RGM GROUP Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through The RGM GROUP Services and sites. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses The RGM GROUP Services.
We use your information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
• Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
• Provide, troubleshoot, and improve The RGM GROUP Services. We use your information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the The RGM GROUP Services.
• Recommendations and utilization. We use your information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with The RGM GROUP Services.
• Provide voice, image and camera services. When you use our voice, image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
• Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
• Communicate with you. We use your information to communicate with you in relation to The RGM GROUP Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
• Sponsors. We use your information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
• Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use the information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, The RGM GROUP, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ information to others. We share customers’ information only as described below and with subsidiaries, The RGM GROUP.com, Inc. controls that either is subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
• Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through The RGM GROUP Services. For example, you can order products from third parties through our stores, download applications from third-party application providers from our App Store, and enable third-party skills through our Alexa services. We also offer services or sell product lines jointly with third-party businesses, such as co-branded credit cards.
• Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
• Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that The RGM GROUP .com, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
• Protection of The RGM GROUP and Others: We release account and other information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of The RGM GROUP, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
• We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
• We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask to verify your identity before we disclose information to you.
• Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your The RGM GROUP account that is not used for other online accounts. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.